« Home | *Not here* » | Easy, Knowles. » | 425 C » | Ya know... » | Laziness » | Update » | Life on the Line » | Futbol » | The Frequent Slaying of Louie » | The Fling »

"I've smoked a joint or two

with this guy before."

It's true. It was pure happenstance running across Rodrigo on the bus that night. It looked like he, too, was about to go out downtown and wreck some havoc in the warehouse district aboard the Metro Transit #6 line. We whizzed across the Heneppin Ave bridge with our respective posses to celebrate the coming of a new era. Era 2007. And welcome it, we did. Never before have I had so many beer-soaked leis draped over me (mere moments after being snatched off of the soggy Brother's basement floor). It was magical. I stood in line to use a urinal and spontaneously doused myself in Leine's Red. "That'll happen," they said. Agreed. Also, it turns out that TravelKits are deadly... but not nearly as bad as walking across a frigid Polis, desperately trying to hail a passing cab while jacketless (I'm a nice guy). That night, when trying to leave the downtown war zone, I assailed all manner of passing vehicle in an attempt to trade my right eyeball for a ride home. I didn't come across any glaucoma patients, but the girls did manage to find a hornball (Imagine that). The Papa John's delivery guy (Henceforth "PJTaxi") was getting off his shift and picked them up.

Much love to Garrison the PJTaxi guy.

And I have no idea who that dude on the bus was.




$20 dollars later for a 2 mile cab ride home... we make it in time for an A-Bar. No, not booze. Just dip.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm ndNips
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • The Irish Gopher is an Advanced Ph.D Candidate at the University of Minnesota where he spends most of his time getting scalded while dressed up as a bunny. In his free time, he religiously stalks the University of Notre Dame football team as well as Steven P Jobs. Also, he is really bad at generating nicknames for people.
My profile

Blogroll

NDFB

Etc

Powered by Blogger