« Home | The Fourth of Awesome » | Jumped the Clink » | Turn, Turn » | How to kill an iron horse » | Mas » | I am fing awesome » | NFC » | Say something crazy... » | Fing Wasted » | Envelop this. »

*BAM*

It's true: I was sitting there, minding my own business, humbly folding, frapeeing, slicing, blending, beating, and baking together the ingredients necessary for a weekend of rock, good cheer, and pleasantaries, when out of nowhere, the normally benign father time/mother earth/Emily Ulrich shot out a *BAM*... the results of which are surely more catastrophic than any other weekend's events in history. The Polis is still smoldering, in fact. I'm surprised you haven't read about it. Read a newspaper, come on. Savage.

So you're thinking to yourself right now: "Alright... about to hear some interesting/boring description/diatribe/monologue about Nips' life/birthday/random trip around town. I'm interested!" Well, I don't believe you. If you were interested, perhaps you would have called. Mmm?

Well, it was grazy. Great. Crazy. Great and crazy.

Fury was ignited and passion was birthed. Both, it turns out, are fairly nauseating in and of themselves... but throwing them together with some rock slop, results in... well, you know.

In addition, I went to Catfish Days with my brothers... first time we have ever all hung out, interestingly enough. Ya know those old prison movies where there is a whole cafeteria full of generally foul smelling/appearing individuals and everything in the entire room was covered in chicken wire? While it may seem like I'm describing your middle school lunch room, in fact I am describing the Catfish Days beer tent. Oh, forgot to add that I walked through 6 fights.

"If a guy were dressed like that in South Dakota, he'd also be bloody and in the middle of the street."

Fanning the fire was a trip to the Twins game, zoo, minigolf course, pool hall, "Mosquito Island" sand bar, Nowhere, WI, and Bucas, where we were not unannoyed by an enormous party and an incredibly disinterested waitress.

Huge special thanks go out to all who rocked 'er over the week. This includes Scooby, even though that freakin' guy never actually made it. Most especially, thanks to Emily for the fooood and really quite thoughtful gifts! It was actually the best birthday I ever remember.

Yeah, and Moose = Awesome.

Man, I spent half of that entry trying to decipher all those slashes. /////////. It was awesome. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I officially feel like a tool because I've told at least John, Tatiana, and soon-to-be Lizett, that nobody likes you when you're 23, and if you don't get the referance, is that with an a?, well, it's like insulting Saddam's palace, which is actually awesome. - Dooz

Ha ha! I'm glad you had fun, despite a a few awkward moments and other behavior that does not need to be mentioned in order to protect the extremely guilty. At least that bear was a good conversation piece! :-P

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm ndNips
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • The Irish Gopher is an Advanced Ph.D Candidate at the University of Minnesota where he spends most of his time getting scalded while dressed up as a bunny. In his free time, he religiously stalks the University of Notre Dame football team as well as Steven P Jobs. Also, he is really bad at generating nicknames for people.
My profile

Blogroll

NDFB

Etc

Powered by Blogger