« Home | Get Awesome » | 32 Flavors of Discharge » | I'll give you a... » | Sweet trend, huh? » | Conversation With Myself » | Heck yes. » | My Spring Break. Totally. » | Oh, GAWD » | Spring Busted » | Pool »

Still Alive

No news from Nips?

Fear the worst? Perhaps he's dead?

Allow me to salve your troubled mind. In fact, Nips is alive, well, and continuing his quest to burn down his surroundings, one weekend at a time. Some even claim that he's even had a crazier time than he believes. So mull that one.

In other news, here is a copy of the U rag's front page. Note the inset.


Also, while grabbing that pic from my dig, I came across this tasty morsel. Ha ha ha, crappy women bus drivers on the U campus.

Inflammatory.

Oh my God, Nips, you were arrested? For an anti-war protest?

I'm assuming that was you.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm ndNips
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • The Irish Gopher is an Advanced Ph.D Candidate at the University of Minnesota where he spends most of his time getting scalded while dressed up as a bunny. In his free time, he religiously stalks the University of Notre Dame football team as well as Steven P Jobs. Also, he is really bad at generating nicknames for people.
My profile

Blogroll

NDFB

Etc

Powered by Blogger