« Home | Happy 4th! » | Shuffle » | Candidate, PhD. » | FYI » | Randominity » | Examining » | It just » | The Days of Our Lives » | KaPOW » | Bridge »

Happy... birthday?

So, I was enjoying a delicious chicken flauta and chimichanga at Chevy's in Bloomington this weekend. It was good times. On the way out, I see this woman. She was glowing. Had a surprised look on her face. Secondarily, I noticed that she was pregnant. Her accompanying girlfriend exclaimed: "You can't do this on my watch! I'm not on duty!" This girl's water broke! Never seen that before. Intense.

Happy Birthday.

Third, she was wearing white pants.

Yeah. Good planning.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm ndNips
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • The Irish Gopher is an Advanced Ph.D Candidate at the University of Minnesota where he spends most of his time getting scalded while dressed up as a bunny. In his free time, he religiously stalks the University of Notre Dame football team as well as Steven P Jobs. Also, he is really bad at generating nicknames for people.
My profile

Blogroll

NDFB

Etc

Powered by Blogger