« Home | KaPOW » | Bridge » | End of October » | Fall » | Mark it ten, Dude. » | Down » | Taco Bell » | Water Walking » | Abel Moment » | Barley, hops, and death »

The Days of Our Lives

'Sup, kiddies? I'm still alive. It has been a busy fall. Lots of stuff happened. Dixie and I burnt the Bend to the foundations. Checked off a long list of requirements. Best line of the trip: On the backer retreat, Steak loses a sandal. Realizes his loss almost instantly. Announces: "It's gone. It's too far back." Also, Shredder's place was hospitable to the max, despite the open, freezing window. Balls. I owe the kid. I feel like I've written this already? Well pretend I didn't. I've been working a lot. It causes me to forget. Carcinogens and such. Anyway. Rocked Boston. Sent me pretty far into debt, but was worth it. Except for the game. That part sucked. A new level of hatred for Coldplay. Curse you, Eagles. Maybe got Hoover kicked out of his apt? PS, BC is the worst place to tailgate ever. Also, I slept 5 hours from Thursday until that Monday. Work has been intense here. I am getting a diploma in the mail in about 5 weeks. Woot. It is getting cold outside. Very cold. Thanksgiving was good, Christmas will be sweet, hopefully I'll get my oral scheduled before Jan 20th. I got new bath towels.

Ok, now you're caught up.

I got a huge batch of photos the other day and can't really identify many of them. This is what you suckers get for always making me take the pictures.

Call me Chuckles.

Loving the Renaissance Festival. Smile big, fellas. It was so hot that the mead made us all sick. Or the mead was so nasty, the mead made us sick. Regardless, it was 80 degrees warmer in this picture than the temp as I write this.

All types come for the period-appropriate revelry

Me and my new GF. We're tuff stuff. She beat me fair and square and took my table. You believe me, too.

Don't fidget, dear! I'm just adjusting your booties!

Get a room.

B-Rock and his pole. He loves his pole.

Gooey.

End photodump

so i'm going to run the risk of sounding judge-y here, but i feel as if this wasn't an "update" as much as it was a random cluster of sentence fragments and a very poor decision to use the word "woot," followed by photos. come ON, cap'n nips.

You crazy old 'Tones are always welcome at my place, wherever that may be in the SB area these next few years. It was good to be around people who remember the good old days and still know how to misbehave in a manner befitting those times.

Awww, I miss the Ren fest....er...maybe it's just minnesota.....italian tattoos? Good times were had. Updates?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm ndNips
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • The Irish Gopher is an Advanced Ph.D Candidate at the University of Minnesota where he spends most of his time getting scalded while dressed up as a bunny. In his free time, he religiously stalks the University of Notre Dame football team as well as Steven P Jobs. Also, he is really bad at generating nicknames for people.
My profile

Blogroll

NDFB

Etc

Powered by Blogger