Water Walking
Speaking of beating the snot out of myself-- I went waterskiing a couple weeks ago.
Eleanor Abernathy's Sig went out and bought a ridiculously awesome ski boat. Naturally, I had to test it out. Clearly my "skills of a skiist" require only the best possible equipment to be fully expressed.

That said, I was unable to walk that night. I slept with a bag of frozen corn on my knee and frozen peas on my ankle.
I am all that is man.
Eleanor Abernathy's Sig went out and bought a ridiculously awesome ski boat. Naturally, I had to test it out. Clearly my "skills of a skiist" require only the best possible equipment to be fully expressed.
That said, I was unable to walk that night. I slept with a bag of frozen corn on my knee and frozen peas on my ankle.I am all that is man.
Post a Comment