« Home | I Blessed the Snows » | Hand me my » | Umm... dirty? » | Cancer » | Listen to your mother... » | Official Mercy Killing Request » | Hey there, Speck! » | Getting Around » | Snakebitten » | Pole Bus »

No bugs

The other day I was walking down the street and felt strange, creepy-crawly feeling on my chest, under my shirts.

I casually directed my hand to go on a search and rescue mission to extract what I figured was a rogue Asian hair.

It was.

A short time later, it dawned on me that the very same sensation would have elicited a far different response from me a few short months ago.

There are no bugs here. None. I haven't seen a bug in months.

So I guess that's nice.

About me

  • I'm ndNips
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • The Irish Gopher is an Advanced Ph.D Candidate at the University of Minnesota where he spends most of his time getting scalded while dressed up as a bunny. In his free time, he religiously stalks the University of Notre Dame football team as well as Steven P Jobs. Also, he is really bad at generating nicknames for people.
My profile

Blogroll

NDFB

Etc

Powered by Blogger