« Home | Say something crazy... » | Fing Wasted » | Envelop this. » | Shocker » | Finals Are Here » | Still Alive » | Get Awesome » | 32 Flavors of Discharge » | I'll give you a... » | Sweet trend, huh? »

NFC

Hello, loyal readers. This is Mr. Nips, reporting from the Nanofabrication Center on the lovely campus of the University of Minnesota. I have hijacked a "coral" Sun Ray device that is used for equipment scheduling for the purposes of this transmission. It has come in handy for such reading as frivolous emails, headline news, and, of course, rabid ND football blogs. Oh, and right now I am in a bunny suit. A bunny suit, you ask? Yes, a bunny suit. Remember the old Intel commercials of yore featuring people wearing space suit things and having way, way, way, way more fun on tv than they ever, ever, ever would have in real life? Yeah, I'm wearing one of those. Hood, smock, booties, gloves, goggles. The whole deal. It's great.

And by great, I mean not great.

I'm waiting for someone to finish electroplating. Yup.

Anyway, I feel compelled to provide a certain amount of explanation regarding the previous, profanity-laced audio entry. You may have guessed that I was again trying to come up with content that required little to no effort on my part. I suppose that I was met with a fair amount of success. I really can't say why "wet dreams" were mentioned... but... whatevs. So blogger has teamed up with some other company to do some cool who knows what and the result is that you can used your telephone to leave blog posts. They obviously get saved as mp3's and are then downloadable immediately after you hang up. So what better way to try it out than on a vocal blue-eyed gopher? I'm sure you found it riveting. Or perhaps obnoxious. Either way, I got a response, no?

Anyway, the weather is starting to become agreeable, though many here find it oppresively hot. They should be shot. I went out on the mighty Miss for a good hour over the weekend which was thoroughly enjoyable. I've said it countless times before: A warm day, sun, boat, river, and beautiful girl on the bow of said boat, plus a tan are all that is required to have the best day possible.

Anyway, instead of having a beautiful girl on the bow, I instead had a broken brother. Apparently he decided to barbeque his hand on Friday. From the looks of things, he was modestly successful. He managed to somehow plant his right hand in a bonfire along with his face and other hand. His right hand got burnt up pretty bad, it seems. I don't even want to begin to describethe condition of his utterly repulsive hand to you, but suffice to say that the blisters that covered the entire thing were twice as big as his hand, and he had to go back to the hospital to cut off all the dead skin yesterday. Hopefully he won't need a skin graft, but who knows.

Anyway, he was telling Mikemo and me the story and got to the point where he was telling the nurse that his last name was "Kah-neeesel." We both told him that he was officially excommunicated from the fam and we really don't care about his hand at all anymore. So I don't know what happened. Because I don't care. Anymore.

Anyway, I'm going to see if that equipment is free. See yals lates.

-Nips.

About me

  • I'm ndNips
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • The Irish Gopher is an Advanced Ph.D Candidate at the University of Minnesota where he spends most of his time getting scalded while dressed up as a bunny. In his free time, he religiously stalks the University of Notre Dame football team as well as Steven P Jobs. Also, he is really bad at generating nicknames for people.
My profile

Blogroll

NDFB

Etc

Powered by Blogger