Dub Bound
Hey-
I'm planning on taking off here at 17:30:00.
Traffic looks clear, so I anticipate a 25 minute commute to my apartment. I haven't actually packed anything, but let's be serious... I'm a slob: It'll take two seconds. Here is the current traffic activity for the metro:
Real-time video of the U's exit is below:
The trip to the Dub is 136 miles, however, we will probably be encountering some weather.

The current outlook is as follows:
Weatherunderground's RADAR
Gas prices are about $2.00.
Total trip gas cost is then $15.11 (I'll get that), given the Wrangler's 19 MPG rating.

Might I suggest some Acousmic?
ROCK.
I'm planning on taking off here at 17:30:00.
Traffic looks clear, so I anticipate a 25 minute commute to my apartment. I haven't actually packed anything, but let's be serious... I'm a slob: It'll take two seconds. Here is the current traffic activity for the metro:
Real-time video of the U's exit is below:
The current outlook is as follows:
Weatherunderground's RADARGas prices are about $2.00.
Total trip gas cost is then $15.11 (I'll get that), given the Wrangler's 19 MPG rating.
Might I suggest some Acousmic?
ROCK.
OK.
PS.WOW.
PPS.Can we pleeease get Acoustic?
:)
Posted by
Emily |
5:33 PM