« Home | Bandie DOWN » | Fees » | Happy... birthday? » | Happy 4th! » | Shuffle » | Candidate, PhD. » | FYI » | Randominity » | Examining » | It just »

Bass


Once upon a time, I have no idea when, one of the knobs on my shower needed to be replaced. As a result, the two knobs turn in opposite directions. This is oddly disconcerting and gives me something to ponder when I shower every morning. Never mind the fact that I've lived here for 4 years. It's the morning, people, give me a break. Anyway, I was avoiding the day one morning last week (And I use the term "morning" loosely), just sitting there pondering my goofy shower knobs when in occurred to me that the temperature setting on bath/kitchen fixtures is opposite of that in a vehicle. It also got me thinking about how the iOff's locks turn opposite that of a deadbolt. I know we drive on the right to spite the old country, but was it really necessary to extend that to our thermostats and locks? Well, it's noon. Time to start the day.

About me

  • I'm ndNips
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • The Irish Gopher is an Advanced Ph.D Candidate at the University of Minnesota where he spends most of his time getting scalded while dressed up as a bunny. In his free time, he religiously stalks the University of Notre Dame football team as well as Steven P Jobs. Also, he is really bad at generating nicknames for people.
My profile

Blogroll

NDFB

Etc

Powered by Blogger