Blue Gold
Was freaking amazing. 5100 people? To watch a practice?
I had a truly phenomenal time, owe Moose and Hoover about a thousand brews, and managed to ignore/anger half of the people on the planet that I know (including 3/6 other family members!) F. Sorry!
I could describe the insanity... but just take whatever is in your head now... and multiply it by 10. It was that awesome. And campus was stunning. Totally worth the 11 hr drive (That's just one way).
Sorry about the lack of posts... this month has been pretty much... one of the most awful ever.
Big gulps, eh?
Peace.
Oh, yeah, booyeah for dark green Shirts!
I had a truly phenomenal time, owe Moose and Hoover about a thousand brews, and managed to ignore/anger half of the people on the planet that I know (including 3/6 other family members!) F. Sorry!
I could describe the insanity... but just take whatever is in your head now... and multiply it by 10. It was that awesome. And campus was stunning. Totally worth the 11 hr drive (That's just one way).
Sorry about the lack of posts... this month has been pretty much... one of the most awful ever.
Big gulps, eh?
Peace.
Oh, yeah, booyeah for dark green Shirts!
Post a Comment