« Home | Odd Brother » | Meat Bormons » | The iOff Departure » | Title. » | Thank you, God... » | Yeah, I own this place... » | I needed a Sat-Phone to call it in... » | iOff Tragedy » | Who needs it? » | Gooooooal! »

Ethinary

If you have ever talked to me on the IM bapper, you know that it is a truly unique experience. Unfortunately (or fortunately?) I cannot accept the direct responsibility for this ineffable phenomenon. That honor is given to my good friend, Trillian. Trillian is an interesting chap. In a former life, I'm sure he was a poltergeist. At times he is an ally, but more often, a prank-pulling foe. He corrects my spelling, adds cool French letters, and allows me to converse with all sorts of people... he also has a penchant for lies. He loves to lie to people... making up activities that I am allegedly doing so that I can't talk to you. For a long time, he thought it was hilarious to tell everybody I was going to retrieve my car. He also had a thing about me eating caramel or something. Much worse, he would occasionally fabricate descriptions of me! He'd make preposterous claims in my profile against my knowledge. Prankster.

Anyway, Trillian went to school and came back a new man. Trillian 3 PRO. Thanks to Juice! Someone beat the sin out of him... or at least honesty into him... and he's much more reliable now. So, as a toast to my dear friend, I offer up one of the first items he ever had to lie about in my profile: The Ethinary.

Schizzlehobbery- n.- craziness of schmu variety.

Ethiopian Call -n.- intense cry of happiness/ridiculousness.

Dahernda -n.- laziness of the schmu variety in verbage. (see Schizzlehobbery)

Schamalama- salutation.- Bidding of a fond/brotherly adieu.

Schmu- Direct n.- A way of life.

Schné- n.- Snow.

Schnédé- n.- Snow day.

Steak- fig. speech.- Pleased explicative. “Cool steak, man!”

Home Skillet- n.- Endearing title. “What’s up, home skillet?”

Penguino- n.- Penguin.

Hochimiyon- v.- 1. Come to understanding, 2. Acknowledge someone’s stupidity.

Schme- Indirect n. – Related to “Schmu” with a less clear target. “Hey, put that schmu by the schme”

The “Target Call” –n.- My boss’s way of using the Ethiopian Call without sounding degrading.

Schmulu/Schmuluhu –n. – Expansions on schmu

Punjab- n.- Indian restaurant necessitating the inaugural Ethiopian Call in its entirety.

Viernes? –pro. – Expression acknowledging the stupidity of a comment, asking for clarification in a boisterous manner

Volcano-o? – pro. – Expressing utter disbelief in the stupidity of a comment.

“Wait, wait… the dope is where?” –fig. – Expression indicating the redundancy/stupidity of said statement/situation/media production, etc.

“The dope is in the ice.” –fig.- (see “Wait, wait… the dope is where?”) – 1. Expression answering “Wait, wait… the dope is where?” 2. Statement of retaliation of an offense in which a person assumes your stupidity.

Romamama – n- 1. Tuxedo, adj-2. Nice looking, refined.

Happy Dance – n – Dance of intense elation incorporating the “Ethiopian Call” reserved for periods of overwhelming joy. “He was so happy he didn’t have H&B, he did the happy dance right there in the middle of the store”

Jtothalo- fig. – Expression of exasperation, disgust, dejection, and confusion, all in one.

Dell –n- Evil.



Whoa... highschoolicious.

You had me at schizzlehobbery

...wow.

sadly, I really have heard half (maybe more than?)of this come from your mOUTh.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm ndNips
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • The Irish Gopher is an Advanced Ph.D Candidate at the University of Minnesota where he spends most of his time getting scalded while dressed up as a bunny. In his free time, he religiously stalks the University of Notre Dame football team as well as Steven P Jobs. Also, he is really bad at generating nicknames for people.
My profile

Blogroll

NDFB

Etc

Powered by Blogger